Monday, October 02, 2006

Day 8 - Sleepy!

It's my 8th day without a cigarette!!

I think I might be gettin sick or something....cuz I've felt exhausted ALL day long!! As soon as I got home from work I had to take a nap. My volleyball team plays tonight.....or else I'd probably still be sleepin!

The only real craving I had today occurred right when I got into my car to head home from work. It was an obvious trigger moment....and a strong one! As I drove away I peered into my rear view mirror and saw that the driver right behind me was puffin away at her cigarette! I shrugged it off....and was out of my ugly craving time about 20 seconds later. No biggy. That was the only time it happened all day long! Not bad at all!

I gotta hop in the shower or I'm gonna be late for volleyball! My team is currently 2-0....with the hopes of hitting 3-0 tonight!!!! Yeeeehaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home